T-90A - Andy Reid
Meng's 1/35 Tyrannosaurus Series MBT-90A with Fruil tracks, Armo metal antenna, Aber metal
barrel for coax MG and Karaya copper towing cable. Solder wire used for wiring of lights and smoke grenades.
- Primed with Tamiya grey primer.
- Base painted with own mixture of Russian green from various Tamiya greens.
- A wash form A.K.’s streaking grime lightly applied
- Lightly dry brushed with lightened green mix then again with Ramiya’s Buff XF-57
- Tracks treated similar to article in "Abram’s Squad" No.3 but dusted with various colours as was the lower hull.